Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Sand castle

Remember my purple Enchanted Winter castle?
Well, I made a "sand castle"!
I want to cut some mermaids and have them swimming around.
I started to leave off the icicles but decided since it will be an underwater mermaid castle the sand would be dripping and added them after all.






I added lights to this one and did it a little differently.
I strung the lights through as I glued it to the base and used 2 sets of lights so the front towers are lit as well.  A couple of the lights ended up on the outside of the towers as I stretched the string across to the other tower and I really love how it lights up the outside of the castle.


Stay tuned, I will post again when I get the mermaids added.  I have to get some design team obligations done before I can do them.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! and plenty more WOW's AMAZING creation, so beautifully done, it must have brought you great joy and everyone else who sees it.
Faith
x