Sunday, October 1, 2017

Pumpkin fairy house




Our challenge this month is
Image may contain: text
use any die cut or cutting machine to create your project. Come play along!


Our sponsor is Dreaming Tree, I made the Honey Bee Fairy house that is part of the Fairyville Houses bundle.



Since it's October, I made a my house into a little pumpkin, isn't it just adorable? I'm so tickled with it.

 I added some tiny gems for sparkle.

 If you look closely there are little pumpkin pies on the base and the vine.

This can be used as a little gift box but I put a color changing light inside, here you can see the light showing through the vellum windows.



5 comments:

Eva Laney said...

So adorable ❤️

Chriss America Real said...

I love this little pumpkin house ! And all of the cute details . How clever of you to put lights in it .

Hugs,

Chriss

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Very CUTE!!

Sue
https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Marjeta said...

Fantastic project. Just love it. All those little details and light in... WOW.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOWeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Faith
x