Monday, July 31, 2017

Merry Turtle

Design Team

I'm using 2 stamps today in my project along with a couple of die cuts from MFT.

I stamped the turtle on a subtle graph type paper, then colored him with colored pencils.
I then stamped the hat of the reindeer on red paper and colored the fur part with a white pencil.
After that I added some white flocking and colored the bell with my glitter gel pen adding the center with a black gel pen.



I cut the dies and added some acetate and foam tape to section off the image.
I then added some Christmas theme glitters I have.
I added a piece of the tan burlap print to cover the tree backing so it didn't show white through the glitter.

Here it is, lots of dimension with foam tape.

I think he's pretty cute!
The hat looks like it was made for him!




You can find the reindeer and turtle in the shop

I'm adding this to the Christmas at Sweet stamps challenge

No comments: